Middle School Artist Registration
Pleased to have our HLCA board members judging this contest.
- All Middle Schools in the Marble Falls area will be invited to come Friday, April 1st for a Field Trip
from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM; bring a sack lunch
- They will be painting around the Lakeside Pavilion and along the waterfront; all pieces to be turned in by Friday afternoon, April 1st @ 5:00 PM
- The “Paint the Town” piece, they complete on Friday, will be in a “Broad Blind Judge”
- Opportunity to watch painting demonstrations with Paint the Town artists
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place awards to be made on Saturday, April 2nd at 4:00 AM
- Their completed “Paint the Town” piece will have an option to be exhibited and sold
- Each participant will receive a “2016 Paint the Town” Participation Certificate
- The $5, non-refundable, entry fee may be paid by check payable to “Highland Lakes Creative Arts”, a money order or online. HLCA is a 501C3 non-profit organization.