High School Artist Registration
Pleased to have our HLCA board members judging this contest.
- All High Schools in the Marble Falls area are invited to come Friday, April 1st for a Field Trip
- They will be assigned to paint along Main Street Marble Falls, in Johnson Park and at the Lakeside Pavilion; all pieces to be turned in by 5:00 PM Friday afternoon, April 1st
- The “Paint the Town” piece, they complete on Friday, will be in a “Broad Blind Judge”
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place awards to be made on Saturday, April 2nd at 4:00 PM
- Their completed “Paint the Town” piece will be exhibited and can be offered for sale
- Each participant will receive a “2016 Paint the Town” Participation Certificate
*The $10, non-refundable, entry fee may be paid by check payable to “Highland Lakes Creative Arts”, a money order or credit card. HLCA is a 501C3 non-profit organization.